I just felt like showing the improvements that were made by the volunteers lately in Happy Home Orphanage...
We have Elsa and Mathilda from Sweden who have fund raised money to deliver a brilliant library room....
Moira and Francois have been painting the classrooms....
I have been painting the new LKG classroom and the corridors with kids.....
Now Moira and I are trying to deliver a couple of projects before we go and they are as follows:
1- We would like to furnish the Lower Kinder Garden class I have been painting over the last 2 weeks ( pictures above) and for this we will need:
- 8 double cushions at 3000 rupees each
- 2 low tables for arts and crafts at 3000 rupees each
- 1 storage cabinet for all kids work and teachers materials 10000 rupees
craft material (paint, scissors, paper, paint brushes, sponges, scrap paper drawer, glitter, stickers, wool, etc...) 3000 rupees
2- We would like to do a playroom in one of the 3 rooms of the outbuilding and we will need...
- paint & roughly plaster the room 15000 rupees
- 1 storage cabinet for the playroom 15000 rupees
- storage boxes for the toys in playroom 5000 rupees
- some more toys (shoe lace x 5, wooden blocks x 3, big lego, big foam blocks x 1, mecano box x 3, small legos x 3, tell the time x 3 ) 5000 rupees
This room currently looks like
3- If I have time I would like to get the fence done in the playground 173000 rupees
4- If I have time I would like to fund the finishing of the building of the 4 toilets and storeroom outside for 435 400 rupees
If you are interested in giving, then you can use:
my bank account in UK - Cahoot account number : 20281785 sort code : 090640 please give some details of where you want the money invested if you would like it to go to any projects in particular
the KSW Trust fund (a charity that works with Happy Home ... in this case email me as they also cover other projects in Nepal and I need to let them know how much they need to send to my account. Please see their website for how to give http://www.ksw.org.uk/the-trust/ways-of-giving
the Deutschland Happy Home Bank account using the link to our existing website
I need to find out the French NGO I can use to give tax deductible donations.... watch that space....
Many thanks to you all in advance...